Suffer from abnormal periods. Have a thin uterine lining. Weight gain and mood swings after taking birth control pills. Need alternate treatment

I have very abnormal periods. I spot brown flacky stuff practically all moth long. I have been tested ,poked ,and prodded. The conclusion my docter told me was that I have a thin uterine lining. I ve been put on birth control to try to regulate and stop all the abnormal spotting. It s not working and the birth control if making me gain weight and act crazy and irrational. I feel so lost and hopeless.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013