Sudden dizzy spells, orange type vaginal discharge. Light pink watery discharge after intercourse, delayed periods. Reason?

For the passed 3 weeks every so often when I lay back at night for bed I get sudden dizzy spells. To the point that the room seems to spin around but then goes away. Around the same time that I noticed a orange type vaginsl discharge? Also after having intercourse with my husband on Wednesday & Friday of this week I had a light pink watery mucus discharge. I am 11 days late for my cycle. We are not having perfected intercourse by husband does not ejaculate inside me. What could all this be? I am 34 years old
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013