Subserous fibroid in uterus. Is it serious? Does fibroid comes back after surgery?

age 48 height 5 3 weight 83 kg There is 23 mm, subserous, hypoechoic lesion in posterior mynometrium. Endomertrial thickness = 88mm Cervix is midly bulky with smooth outline. Ovaries are normal with smooth outline Right ovary =12.4cc, Left ovary=12.7cc No fluid seen in pouch of douglas no adenexal lesion. Subserous fibroid in utreus. Please tell is it serious, I have heard that surgery is not helpful as fibroid come back and lead to pain. I have osteoporosis and take hypertension medicines
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013