Strange metallic, rotting odor in nose, headaches. Ate raw celery, broccoli, carrots. Any relation ?

Strange odor in nose for the last few days only appears after eating. It started as a strange taste in the back of my throat . Every time I eat now, this odor appears. Smells very strange, almost metallic and a little rotting. I hardly ever get headaches , but the other day I had very weird pains in the top back half of my head. This didn t feel like a normal headache, it was a weird pulsating pain. Ever since then this odor has appeared in my throat. I did recently changed my diet and started eating raw carrots, celery, broccoli, and a handful of fresh fruits. Is this odor from eating healthier or is this some type of infection in my throat at the beginning stages? My throat does not hurt at all, no nasal pain, nothing.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012