Stopped using minoxidil. What are the possible after effects?

I have stopped using amenixil ( minoxidil ) after using it for 2 months (on 26/07/12). I am worried about the after effect. What should I do now to stop further hair loss? please suggest. I heard that after stopping minoxodil one should expect excessive hair loss. my question are 1 How much hair loss should I expect 2 Are those hair loss permanent or they can grow back 3 If they can grow back how much time it takes to grow. 4 Hair which I shedded during the use of minoxidil will they grow back
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012