Using minoxidil 10% for hair growth. Hair is growing with minoxidil not only on head but all over body. Is there any other medicine with no side effect?

i am continuously using minoxidil 10% topical solution from six months, now my hair growth is better when compare to not using minoxidil. If i am stop the using of minoxidil is my new hair is going to fallen. What is is the alternative for minoxidil which contain no side effects, because when i am using minoxidil hair was growing not only on scalp but also all over the body like Bear. so can you suggest me some medicine which is work like as minoxidil without side effects
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012