Stopped nose,sore throat, thick, green mucous building in the throat, no help with antibiotics. Any other medicine?

I m a 28 yr old 120 lb female. Started a little over 3 weeks ago. Seemed like a normal cold at first. muscle aches, stopped up nose , sore throat , coughing. I started the Z Pack antibiotic 4 days after 1st symptoms began when the mucous was green. Took 2 weeks of the medicine. I feel just fine other than blowing my nose all the time and a slight cough.But a week ago, 2 weeks into it, i blew my nose. And it just kept coming and coming till i was getting a cramp from blowing so hard and for so long. I looked in the mirror and the there was a super thick blob of mucous in my nostril that i had to pull out. it was so thick and rubbery and probably almost 10 inches long. I ve had to to do this about 5 times this last week. And i can feel mucous caking up on my throat and i cant get it so i have been having to pull it out with tweezers. It is also very thick. Not as thick as what is coming out of my nose though. This evening i pulled out more rubbery long green and thick mucous out of my nose and this time my nose is burning. I ve been using the NetiPot sinus cleanser for the last 3 days and since i got that out of my nose this evening, i havent been able to get the NetiPot solution to go through. What could this be and what am i supposed to do since the antibioitics didnt do anthing?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012