Periodic migraines, history of surgery for brain tumor, had taken medicines for sinus. What could be the cause?

About a month ago I got a sinus infection. I couldn t get in to see my doctor, so I tried otc remedies: tylenol , neti pot, and zocor. The sinus infection eventually went away, I don t feel any congestion in my nose anymore. However I do have headaches and nausea. The other concern I have is years ago I had brain surgery because of a brain tumor . I now have a titanium plate attached to my skull. Perodically I get migraines, but this has been on going for a month now. They aren t all migraines, but they are pretty bad headaches. It has been raining, but not everyday for the past month. Do you think the headaches and nausea are from an ongoing sinus infection, or from the weather and pressure changes that effect the metal in my head?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012