Constant sickness. Taken sinusitis, viral upper respiratory infection medication. No relief. Has there been a misdiagnosis?

For the past three weeks I have been sick, and only getting worse. Symptoms include (some only started a week ago, and continue to worsen) cough, headache, sore throat , ears won t pop, both ears hurting and inflamed, nasal and chest congestion, used to have runny nose, now only stuffy, can t breathe, wheezing , haven t been able to sleep, and stiff neck . I wasn t coughing anything up until a few days ago. Started out green mucus , now it s orange. Been blowing my nose, and it has been green for 3 weeks, now has blood in it. I have been to the ER twice. A little over a week ago they said it was sinusitis , gave me the z-pack. Took the whole weeks worth. The day after I was worse. Went back to the ER. They said a viral upper respiratory infection. It would have to run its course. That was four days ago, and I keep waking up worse. I have been using these medications to help...Earache drops, 1 allergy pill per day, flonase , naproxen , mucinex, tessalon, neti pot, heating pad, and a humidifier. Have I been misdiagnosed again? I don t know what to do. I have spent well over $200 to feel better, and nothing is helping.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012