Stopped Depo Provera. No period. Could I be pregnant? Abdominal pain, dizziness

hello my name is gemma im worried i came of the depo provera about 5-6-7 months ago and have had 3 regular cycles in months october november and i am come on around the 22nd-23rd of the months but this decmeber i had no period and im worried if i could be pregnant i have taken 7 ovulation tests two came came up not ovulation and the others came up ovulating with very heavy lines for ovulation , but i have not had a pregnancy test yet the only things i have been experiencing really bad is sharp shooting pains in my abdomen and ovaries i have had no spotting or sickness just extremley tired and dizzy and the pains do you know what it could be ?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013