Stomach bug, fever, slow heartbeat, shakiness. Normal recovery?

My 8 year old woke up sick with a stomach bug yesterday. She ran a low fever that never went over 100.5 and of course didn t eat anything all day. This morning as soon as she woke up she told me her heartbeat felt slower than usual and her body was shaky feeling. I assume this is from lack of eating yesterday. I have given her dry toast to eat and gingerale to sip on. She says she feels better to have food in her but her heart still feels weird and her body feels jittery . I checked her resting pulse and it was 94 beats per minute. Is this feeling normal with recuperating from a stomach virus?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012