Stinging in throat after drinking juice. Had severe cold with fever in the recent past. Alarming?

About 3 weeks ago I had a very bad cold with fever, productive cough, congestion and fatigue . My symptoms lasted for 2 weeks. Several days after I was feeling better (about 1 week ago) I noticed after I drank a glass of orange juice I had a very specific spot in my throat that stung. I had a glass of lemonade later that day and the stinging was worse. I have never had acid reflux but I do get bad colds accompanied by a sore throat and laryngitis at least several times a year. Should I be concerned about this pain in my throat? It has been a week now and has not gotten better. It is not painful when I swallow food, only after I ve drank.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012