Started birth control pills. On ovulation day had anal unprotected sex. Can I be pregnant?

hello, Im 19. I just started birth control pills( mercilon 28) 7 days ago. I have never been on any contraceptives before. I started my bcp 24 days after my period came, I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on my suppose ovulation day and he came in my anal. We had sex again the next two days unprotected. Two days after I start my bcp which was 26days after my period, we had sex and he came in me and we have sex for three days after that and he came in me everytime, can i be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013