Stage 4 endometriosis, severe abdominal, lower back and stomach pain, gush of watery brown fluid through vagina. Scan showed free fluid in cavity. What does it indicate?

I have stage 4 endometriosis . I went to a&e with severe abdominal pain , lower back and sharp stabbing pains in my stomach. I had a gush of watery brown fluid come out of my vagina , this was not discharge. On a scan they found free fluid in my cavity. Doctors could not give me an explanation. I have just got home from hospital no better off than when I went it. Can anyone give me advice?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012