Have hepatitis A. Using herbal medicine. Have yellow eyes, skin, common cold and cough. Am I recovering?

hi i am a 18 years boy and i have been suffering from hepatitis A for 24 days. since doctor didn t prescribe any medicine for it , i am using herbal medicine. Use of oil, turmeric power are restricted from my daily food. and m having plenty of water. the day before yesterday i was quite tired and got a pain on body and again the pain was recovered in next day. i have got rid of yellow eyes and yellow skin and now m suffering from heavy common cold and cough . what does it mean? does it mean recovering of jaundice or what?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012