After IV stage endometriosis was operated. Abdominal pain and fatigue. Normal?

Hi I am aking Qlaira for 3 months now after IV stage endometriosis was operated (laporoscopic surgery). I felt all kinds of side effects from the pill , but this last week they got immensly worse- i am not able to walk after around 20min, the fatigue comes so sudden and with abdominal pain , I feel like somebody kicked me many times in my belly. After this I am able to walk only very very slowly and it feels big big effort. Also for several days I have fever of 37.5 degrees. I went to my gynecologist with all this and she checked me, made an echoscopy and said that I am fine, and this is all a side effect of the pill and just to continue drinking it. But I am worried- I have 10percent of my usual energy and those abdominal pains every day also scare me. Is that really normal and I should just continue drinking the pill??
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012