Sprained ankle, unable to put foot down, nausea, dizziness, cold sweats, ear ringing. Treatment?

I just sprained my ankle today when I went jogging and I got up walked it out and it did hurt that much, I woke up at 3 am to use the restroom and the pain of my ankle was pretty unbearable I couldn t even walk it put. I went to the bathroom and started to get really nauseated and so I sat down it slowly went away as I stood up i became dizzy I then got a cold sweat walking back to my room my ears then blocked up and ringing began, what s wrong ?!?!
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012