Spotting between periods, periods irregular, weight gain, auto immune disorder

hai i am Anitha. I am 32 years old. Past 2 years I ve been having spotting between periods. The cycle has been so irregular. But since september 2011 upuntil now I ve got my periods only thrice with very very few drops of blood . But in january 2012 the menstural flow was for 15 days. In past 6 months I ve gained around 8 pounds. . My doctor suspected it could be high fsh level. If so is there any treatment for it. I already have auto immune disorder . Iam very concerned about this. Please advice me
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012