Sore breasts, brownish vaginal discharge after unprotected intercourse. Concerned

Hello, recently I lost my virginity with my boyfriend and ever since I have been experiencing some changes. My breasts are sore, tender and have grown rapidly and I have also noticed some brown sticky discharge down below. I took a Clear blue pregnancy test 13 days after the intercourse and the results showed negative. I will take another test in one week. I've read about this online and a lot of women have said that its common to have brown discharge after sexual intercourse. I am slightly worried because I am quite young. Any advice?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013