Taking Errin. Did not take at correct time of month. Satisfactorily protected?

I am a sexually active eighteen-year-old woman, and I take estrogen-only birth control pills (Errin). I have only been sexually active for a month, and always with a condom as well as the pills, but I discovered recently that I did not start my pills at the correct time of month when I first began taking them (roughly a month and a half ago). Am I satisfactorily protected against unwanted pregnancy? I take the pills consistently now.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012