Small red dot on left eye around white part, red , blurry eyes. Pain while putting on contact lenses. Suggest

Hi, I have a small circular type red dot on the left eye around the rightish corner on the white part, and my eyes are a bit red and look a little blurry like if I looked in the mirror but not blurry as in sight. My right eye is perfectly fine though and I tried putting in my contact in the left eye and it hurt so I took them off, also I rinsed my eye with an eye rinse (basch and laomb) Hopefully it will help but I want to know what this is and if I shoud use visine and eye rinse and how its caused. How long will this stay? 1 day?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013