Small red bumps on back, legs, ingrown hair. Allergic to penicillin. Causes and treatment?

From my upper back down to the back of my legs, I have small red bumps cropping up. I didn t notice until a few days ago since it s only along my back. They re not itchy nor painful at all. They re just there. Some of them look like they re just caused by ingrown hair . I don t think it s an allergy because my diet has stayed the same and I ve also lived in the same place for years and the only allergy i know that I have is to penicillin .
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012