Small pimple near rectum, bleeding, foul smelling pus, severe pain, nausea. Cure?

2 months ago i notice a small zit like pimple near my rectum .i left it alone untill 1 day about a month ago it bleed for about 8 hours and i lost about a pint of blood.its bleed like that about 3 more times since then. last week it started to leak a very bad smelling puss that is is now the size of a large kidney bean which is attached to my butt by a thin tube like skin .the pain is very bad and now i am so nauseous.i am still having bowel movents every day.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013