Small painful, inflamed lump near collar bone. Taken shots for flu, hepatitis A, HPV. Could this be due to vaccines?

Hi I was at the Doctors this past Tuesday for my first Physical on 6 years. Upon which i received my flu vaccine , hepatitis A shot, first HPV shot and one other shot I can t remember. Today I noticed a small lump near my collar bone (praying this is a lymph node).Its a little inflamed and has some pain. Just wondering if this could be from one or both of the vaccines I received. Thank You
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012