Small child, red patch on leg, spreading to buttocks, loss of appetite. Common symptoms after mmr injection?

Hi I have a 1 year old son who had the mmr injection around 10 days ago..He developed a very red patch on one of his legs which was very hot to touch, half hour later. It had spread to his other leg and his bum, he isn t sleeping and won t eat. I have also discovered today that it is starting to spread again onto his arms.Is this common after a mmr injection or should I be worried...Please help
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013