Small child, fever, ear infection, rashes on face, abdomen. Taking amoxicillin. Causes?

my 7 month old had a fever for 4 days up to 102, she had an ear infection and was prescribed amoxicillin, today is day 7 of the antibiotics and she has a red prickly rash on her face abdomin legs and feet and oddly her ears..very little on her doesnt appear to bother her..she has no fever and is eating and drinking fine..could this be a heat rash from the fever last week or something else. i also gave her a bath yesterday and used a new lotion for the first time, she has never had any reaction to ny soap or detergent before
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012