Sleepwalking, forgetfulness, doing awkward things in the night . What should be done?

Hi, I am 23 years of age (male) and since last week I have lost control on myself. The issue is whenever I fall asleep, I wake-up unlike sleepwalking man and do unusual things for which I am not even capable of but also dont remember those things because my friends say that I actually met them and interacted with them as a normal person with open eyes. I mean that I have been doing things which I cant even remember. As what my friends tell me that I have become more energetic, more passionate and more skillful person showing such capabilities that I have always dreamed off but the problem is I cant remember a bit of it . I sleep on bed but wake up somewhere else. I have done many commitments with many people but i dont know that where I have met them. When I go to sleep I am a normal person like the way I am but during this time which I suppose I am sleeping but in actual I wakeup and I act like an extraordinary human being and that time is critical when I do awkward things. Last night when i fall asleep, there was not any wound and bruises on my face but when i wake up at the bus station I had scars, bruises and wounds on my face. Its like someone has hit me really hard on my face. Some of my friends say that I become legend in the night and some says that I have become dangerous. This is my first post and i hope that it will not be deemed unconcern because I am really frustrated and afraid that I might do such act which I dont even remember and control but its against the law and society.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012