Skin rashes spreading on the body. Had exposure to coral on the beach. Will it go away with Bortic-ds and phenergan?

My grandson is 2 he is on hoidays at hamilton island he was walking along the beach and touched soft coral he imediatly came out on a pimpley rash he when to the doctors and they gave him a antihistermene shot sorry about spelling then he went home with Bortic-ds 1% and phenergan the rash which is red the morning its on his hand and wrist is there anythink we should know about this should we look out for anythink ?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013