How long should I take Losar for high blood pressure?
User rating for this question
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 25 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: Welcome to XXXXXXX Ideal method to decide would be to check blood pressure regularly for few days.IF with that doses BP is maintaining then you can continue with same dose or slowly increase it or decrease it as per guidance of doctor. You will have to take antihypertensive medications life long.Even if pressure is maintained without medication you have to keep close watch on blood pressure by checking at regular intervals. Both high and low blood pressure can have adverse complications so one needs to be vigilant. Avoid self modifications in medications as these are kind of double edged things.Let doctor handle dosages for you. Please dont stop medications on your own as there can rebound increase in blood pressure. Hope this answers your question.Please ask if there are doubts. Regards.
Follow-up: How long should I take Losar for high blood pressure? 20 minutes later
what are the side effects of this medicine ? ok thankyou doctor.
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 12 minutes later
People also viewed
- Does donating plasma cause heart disease
- How long should i take losar for high blood pressure
- Methamphetamine and your testicals
- Should i take medicine for high blood pressure
- Oxyelite pro and metaphormine
- Digestion peoblems causing heart palpitations
- Should i take amlongmt for high blood pressure
- Methamphetamine and vagina
- Is it ok to take penicillin while on methamphetamine
- How long does it take for high blood pressure medicine to stabilize pressure
- Herniated discs causeing heart palpitations
- Methamphetamine recipe
- What causes very low diastolic readings
- Can hot sauce cause heart disease
- Should i take medication for high blood pressure