Stomach problem, tests revealed fatty liver, bacteria infection, on medicines, have obstruction while swallowing due to allergic reaction. Help?

hi, i m Soumen. from last 5 month i m suffering from stomach problem. as per test report it is due to fatty leaver and bacterial infection . doctor prescribed antacid gel and 2 tablets. So I start taking it. I am taking those medicine from last 3 month. in last 20 days back i found that during swallow something is stuck in my left side of neck. i rush to doctor. Doctor suggest to take advise from ENT specialist . ENT specialist told it may be due to allergic reaction due to pills or acid discharge. he gave 7 days medicine. now 7 days also going to complete today. Now also i m feeling uncomfortable in my neck area. i insert my finger in to lower part of tongue i found few pimple kind of rashes had been generated. and my lower part of tongue also feeling some pain.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  21 Awaiting Answer