Shoulder pain, lower back pain, thigh pain. Which medicine to take?

Hello Doctor, I am 30 year old male. Two days before I started feeling pain on my right hand shoulder . It caused when I slept in a wrong positions. So the next day I slept in a different positions to avoid the pain in my right hand shoudler. But when I woke in the morning I started feeling the pain in my lower back and lower right thigh. Its been 3 days now I am having pain in my upper right hand shoudler ( near the neck ), my right side lower back and my right lower thighs. I took some Paracetemol as a pain killer, but no relief. I also tried applying sprain ointments, but still no relief. Can you please advice which medication to take. I remember 1 year back one of my Orthopedic doctors prescribed me with a medicine called HIFENAC. Should I take this medicine now. Will there be any side effects for this medicine if I take it without a Doctor s precription. Please advice. Appreciate your help. Thanks, Amol
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013