Shortness of breath, nauseous, stress test fine, have mild gastritis and esophagitis. Should go for second opinion?

I have almost constant shortness of breath, left arm pain, pvcs, lightheadedness , chest pain , nausea, and it gets worse with exertion and emotional stress. I ve had a lot of trips to the er and they always say I m fine, I ve had stress tests, also fine. Holter Moniter , fine. Have had endoscopy , found mild gastritis and esophagitis , but that s all. Should I get a second opinion?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012