Short periods, scanty flow, black stools. Taking micronor, iron tablets for anemia. Cause?

Hello, im unsure weather i should see a doctor or not, im on the pil micronor but for the last two months my periods have only lasted 2 days were as i always normally have a five day cycle and then half way through the last two months ive had a bleed lasting about 1 day not heavy but not spotting either. Then today i have been to the toilet and my stool was black but yesterday i did take an iron tablet as i felt a little tired and i have suffered from animia before, i just wanted some advice.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012