Sharp stabbing pains mostly on the left side of belly button. Scan shows ruptured ovarian cyst. What to do for pain ?

I have had sharp stabbing pains mostly on the left side of my belly button but also sometimes on the right. I have been to see a dr as the pains have lasted for 10 days, had a CT scan yesterday to rule out appendicitis . They have tried antispasmodic drugs to rule out anything bowel related and pain killers like Motrin, Aleve do nothing. The results of the scan showed nothing but an ovarian cyst that has ruptured so they are trying to manage the pain but like I said, nothing seems to make a difference at all. Is there anything else I can look into? The pain is constant but I also get sharp pains.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013