Sharp pains on the chest with tightness, feeling of flutters in heart, numbness in feet and hands, weakness, occasional light headedness and fainting. What does this indicate?

Hello I m a 29 year old male and iv been experience symptoms like Sharp pain in my chest left side,once in awhile it feels like my heart flutters, sometimes my feet and hands start to go numb, slight tightness in my chest,weakness,I get light headed once in awhile. And fanting sometimes what does all this mean. It seems to me most of this happens after I slow down mainly at night right before bed night is the worst it is almost every nights
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012