Sharp pain in right side mid back, had periods with bloody watery discharge. History of C-section. Suggestion?

I am having sharp pains in the right side of my mid back. Also - the last two periods I have had have been accompanied by bloody, watery discharge 6-10 days AFTER my period. The discharge lasts for about 4 days? I know this is gross, but I just don t want to contact my gen physician if it s nothing to be worried about. I am 30 yrs old and I have had two c-sections within the last 2 1/2 years.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013