Sharp pain in hands, difficulty opening fingers, swelling, scab behind hand. Taking ibuprofen, narcotic pain killers, no relief. Spider bite?

Hello. I woke up this morning with severe sharp shooting pain. The hand wants to draw up and it s difficult to open the fingers without them trembling. There is some swelling. There is also a tiny scab on the back of the hand. I don t know if that is relevant. But I m wondering if it could be from a spider bite . The pain has been bothering me for over 8 hours and won t go away. I ve tried ibuprofen and even a narcotic pain killer. And it s still hurting.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012