Sharp chest pains, dull pain in the calf muscles, ear burning, high blood pressure. See a doctor?

I have had sharp pains in my chest 3 times in the last 3 months. 2 weeks ago as I was driving I had a feeling that someone stabbed me in the chest...then stab again...then again. 3 times it hit pain that took my breath away. I had to pull over and let my son drive home. The last time was Monday, I was sick at home with a bad headache and nausea , as I was just laying in my recliner it hit stab that lasted about a minute. Last night after working out I had a feeling in my upper chest that felt like someone was pinching something off, letting it go, then pinching it again. This feeling lasted for a while and made me feel like I needed to cough everytime that I felt the pinch. This too went away. This Morning I woke with my left calf feeling full and pain that is deep and dull, movement does not make this better or worse. All day my blood pressue has been rising...I know this cause when my blood pressure goes up high, my ears burn on the tops. Tonight I still am not feeling real well, tired, and my leg just will not stop hurting. When is it a point that I should go to the ER or should I?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012