Soreness and muscular pain, under ribcage, affected breathing. What is wrong?

Hi Doctor Had soreness/pain last night when I went to bed......As I got into bed I felt every muscle I was using as turned on my side....I had to get up 4 times during the hight because of the soreness.... It appears as though it is under my rib cage on my right hand side from under collarbone down under ribcage to bottom of ribcage....Seems like it is affecting my normal air/breath flow too. When I gasp or take a deep breath I can feel it more....makes me want to cough a little even thougfh I don t have a cold etc.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013