Severely anemic, feeling weak, racing heart, cough and burning sensation. Reasons ?

hi I am severely anemic my last level was told to be 12 and they are in process of setting up an infusment for me for this, but today I feel as if something as change i feel reall out of it, sick and weak, if I exert any energy I feel like im gonna pass out my heart start racing and i have to sit down, now im also exprencing a cough that feels like its only coming from the right side which has a burning sensation. I need to also to let you know that I had a PE a year ago and was being treated but recently my hematologist took me off bc of the low iron
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013