Diagnosed with autonomic neuropathy, have high bilrubin, orthostatic hypotension, ectopic heartbeats, tested for sickle cell anemia. Cause?

I have been diagnosed with autonomic neuropathy (I sweat on one side of my body and have chronic pain and vascular constriction in one arm, which is not from a vascular origin). I also have slightly elevated bilirubin levels (1.5-1.9), occasional liver pain, and trace amounts of blood and protein in my urine. I also suffer from orthostatic hypotension and a low BP (80/50-90/65). I have developed ectopic heartbeats and chest pains (which are supposedly not heart related) with the arm symptoms. Cardiologists have told me my heart is very healthy. My eGFR was once beneath 60 (58), but was 66 in my last CBC (from a few months ago). I have normal blood work, including low cholesterol and triglycerides. Given my symptoms and blood work, I was tested for sickle cell anemia (at that time I was anemic as well, but supplements have corrected the matter). My question is, should I be concerned that this is amyloidosis or is there another possible condition(s) that may be attributed to my symptoms?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012