Have genotype SC, do not have serious health issues, normal child delivery. Should I be alarmed of sickle cell anaemia in future?

I am 31 yrs old and have genotype sc which I never knew until I was 10 yrs because of my Healthy nature,and now for the past 14 yrs I have not had any serious health issue ,I had a normal child delivery n there was never any crisis since then,should I be hopefull that I may not have any serious health issues connected with sickle cell anaemia in future since I have enjoyed quite a healthy life in the past?
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012