Severe stomach pain, vomiting when drank water. Have cramps and bubbling. Is water making it worse.

28/m/170ilb Started Saturday Morning around 1 am. Severe stomach pains, bubbling in the upper left hand side just under the rib, leads to a very very liquidy poop, Tried drinking lots of water. Puked 4 times this morning, havnt puked since, but still discomfort in the stomach area. Diaheraa is still consistant, if I pass gas im going to poop. Havnt tried to eat today, just lots of water. Weak, light headed, sore mucles. Also puked up Booster Juice this morning almost 18 hours after I consumed it. was IN the sun for many hours yesterday in 30 C weather. As of right now I have cramps and bubbling, water seems to make it worse.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012