Severe stomach pain, no appetite. whitish diarrhea, hot and cold flashes. Reason?

I woke up three days ago really hot, so I took my blanket off and I got really cold, I couldn't control my body temperature. I had a head ache when ever I stood up and I couldn't eat anything. Then two days ago I still felt like I couldn't eat but I tried anyways. But every time I ate, my stomach pain would get really severe. That night my stomach pain was unbearable. And then today I woke up with stomach pains again. I went to the bathroom and had really liquidy whitish diarrhea. What am I sick with?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013