Severe pain, swelling in knee after taking medicines for elevated serum creatinine, high BP, prescribed Voveran emulgel, Zylorica. Effective?

Hello doctor My Father has serum cretinine 2.9mg/dL. He has high BP . WE consulted cardiologist as well as nephrologist . They prescribed mecdines. After having those my father got severe swelling and pain in his knee and the doctor increased Zylorica 100mg to 300mg and prescribed dolo 650 for pain and voveran emulgel for swelling.Is that fine. May how the swelling will last and the pain. He couldnt wake up from bed
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012