Severe pain in upper right thigh, pain on bending, no injury or bruising. Causes for symptoms?

I have a severe pain in my upper right thigh on the outside of it. I can t bend my leg to the left or right without feeling some type of pain There is no bruising and I don t recall injuring my leg to the point where it would feel like this. It s hard for me to put my sneakers on pants on drive sit or get out of a seat without pain. I have had this for about a week I am 35. And don t know what this is or the cause of it
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012