Severe pain from tailbone radiating to stomach resulting in lightheadedness, dizziness, nausea, cold sweats. What is the cause?

For the Past month maybe a little longer i have been getting a very bad pain from my tailbone all the way to the front of my stomach . I usually take ib profin and that eventually helps. But the pain gets so bad that i get light headed, dizzy, natious, clod sweats. When im at work i usually just wait for ib profin to kick in but at home i will put a hot heating pad on and fall asleep with the ib profin. I get it alot aroun 3am and it will last all morning on and off until about noon. The past two days its not going away. what can it possibly be and what can help take it away.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012