Severe migraine, nausea, dizziness. Prescribed Endone during Caesarean delivery which helped the migraine. Continue?

Hi im in oz and i went to hospital the other day in desperation of helping my migraines/ headache . I have had one for 6 and half years and am always in moderate to severe pain. I am unable to work due to this. The hospital said i need to go to a neurologist but will take a year and the chronic pain clinic at the hospital in Brisbane. I cant deal with being nauseaus dizzy and in pain everysecond of every day and night. The pain is so bad i cant deal with this anymore. the only thing that helped was when i had a cesearian years ago and was on endone. Is this something i can ask for. I know it is a strong drug and doctors dont want to give it to me, but until i can get proper treatment in a year... i cant last till then. will this help?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013