Severe hot flashes. History of Addisons disease, adanoma in pitutary gland. Help

Hi, I am 53 yr old female, I work 11 to 7 night shift, I hade Addisons Disease, also a micro adanoma on my Pitutary gland, rightr now for the last few nioghts I have been so hot, I feel really sick, I feelm I cant cool down and become very panicy when I get like this. every yor the last few years at this time of year when it starts getting warm out, the same thing happens, I just cant cool doen I feel like I am cooking from the inside out, what can I do. It is getting very bad, I have to sit in a cold shower and then lay down to get better. nothing else will help. what do you recament? please help Cyndi
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013