Suffer from Addissons disease. Have urinary incontinence, loss of balance while walking. Is stem cell therapy an option?

Respected doctor, Greetings, My name is Karthikeyan from coimbatore, Am suffering from Adrenal Insufficiency(Addissions Disease) for past 10years, I have urinary incontinence issues for past 8years, parallel to these issues there was some problem in my movements, time passes for the last 5years i couldn walk properly, i lost my Gait. Am using a Elbow stick to move ahead. We find that this disease is X:AdrenoLeukoDystropy(ALD) , We started finding treatment for this disease, finally we got 2 solutions form Mayo Clinic,USA through email. One is Lorenzo s Oil and other is Bone marrow transplantation/ Stem cell therapy , Would you please guide me whether this Stem cell therapy is possible for this disease, whether we could control this issues, Please give us a solution for this disease. Awaiting for your reply, Kindly do the needful, Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013